Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Business

Recently my partners in Cleveland Ohio sent me a contact number of a gentleman whom works for a company that wholesales properties on a much larger scale than I do. Basically they wholesale Nationwide.

Anyways they found out that I could be there go to guy for the Akron Ohio area to help them sell their properties. They have a homeowner in the area that inherited a property free and clear that wants to sell ASAP. Their motivation is that they want the extra money so they can move to florida into a condo thats awaiting them.

The house is located in a nice area close to the mall. Its a 3 bedroom, 1 bath and about 1000sqft. When I was driving around looking for it I had problems finding it due to the insane overgrowth of plants in the yard.

Once I was able to view the inside and take some pictures I was freaking amazed by the amount of junk piled up throughout the house. I mean every room had junk in it! There were little pathways that I had to navigate in order to get to the different rooms. I have never seen anything like it before.

I am seriously wondering if this thing will even sell for the price of $16k. The house is worth about $50K and needs about $10k worth of work and cleaning. So far I had about seven people ask about the house and want to look at it. No word back yet. I guess I will find out here shortly what the word is from the interested buyers. I'll keep everyone up to date as to what happens as I receive the news.
Here is what I am dealing with. The inside gets worse.