Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2 New Deals Just In!!

This will be a quick post! From doing our Yellow Letter  Marketing and Yellow Bandit signs, we just got to deals in this week that we gotta check out today! Both these properties are in areas that will sell wicked fast too! Both houses are vacant and homeowners are super motivated to sell! Both houses as well look as if they are in move in condition as well.

My crew and I did a quick drive by last night and today is the actually appointment we set to meet with the owners. We have a rough idea on the profits we are gonna make. Its approximately $5k-$8k.
Just in time before X-mas and my birthday.

                  This just in!!! Locked this one up for $16k!! Profit potential $4k. 
                                            Now waiting on the other??


This one should pull buyers out of the wood work.
 But of course I have some lined up already. 
I seriously love what I do!