Monday, April 8, 2013

Why I do what I do cont..

Well my "why" slipped away from me on April 4th, 2013 at approximately 8:36am. My why is my mom by the way. I had stayed with her for about 3 days and she seemed to be full of life. I seriously assumed she would be around for a bit longer. So Tues I flew back home then Wednesday I got the call from my brother that she only had hours left to live. Blown away and in shock I bought another plane ticket to fly back to Florida but didn't make it on time.

It seriously felt as if someone tore a piece of my heart out! I had to remain strong for my family though and keep everyone together. Don't get me wrong I do cry when nobody is around, but one thing I do know is that she will always be with us keeping a close watchful eye on my family and I. Lord knows we will need it.

On a positive note which is strange is that my phone was ringing off the hook with people wanting to sell there houses. So now I have to play catch up and call them all back.

So with my "Why" being gone what is my new reason "Why" I thought to myself and you might ask?
Well today I got a message from somebody you guys may know or not know? I'm not personal friends with this gentleman but wouldn't mind being. He is a great inspiration to myself and others within the Real Estate Investing community. His name is Matt Larson one of Dean Graziosi's top multimillionaire students.

This is what he said and it actually hit home. "That's so sad. Keep your chin up and make her proud of you!" Matt if you ever read this or come across this blog I would like to say thank you!

There you have it my new "Why' to make her proud because I know she is looking down upon me.


Love you always Mom! Till we see each other again