Thursday, August 6, 2009

So Called Gurus

I just thought I would comment on all these new So Called Gurus that keep popping up out of no where. They drive me nuts. Yes nuts! All they do is take the knowledge they have learned from some other course, rename it an repackage it and try to sell it. Ridiculous if you ask me.

I know these people want to leverage their time and produce extra income off of products they sell. But they are not selling anything new. Come on now! Now if they were coming up with something different or new tactics I would understand. It just disgusts me on how people try to take advantage of others.

No, I am not typing this because I got ripped off or anything by these so called gurus. Just putting a warning out there for anybody interested in buying some real estate course. I would do a little research on the person you are buying the course from then purchase if you feel they are legit.

You want to purchase from someone whom has actual results/testimonials/ and actually invests in real estate. Not someone whom says they do but doesn't and just puts out products. So do research before you buy!!