Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Get A Real Job....WTF?

So I check my google voice phone # to see I have a voicemail from someone. I start to listen and its this guy cursing me out and it was explicit. I will not go into all the digusting, disturbing things he was saying but I'll tell you what I can. By the way he called from a blocked number so I could not return his call.

Heres a bit of the voicemail he left
I saw your sign saying you buy ugly houses. Well you can beep, beep beep me. You beeping beephole. Beep...beep...beep...beep. Why don't you get a job?
Obviously he was a little upset for some reason...LMFAO!!
Then he ends it with get a job? WTF is that?....too funny!
Thats why I don't have to work a job if I choose to, because I buy houses, and make $$$ doing it.
This guys poor attitude tells me everything I need to know about him.
He has a poor angry mans mindset and he will remain that way. POOR & ANGRY. He  more than likely hates others that do better than him and just excepts his sad excuse for a life.

Not realizing if he changed his attitude he could change his life for the better.
Funny how people think your born with certain things or things are just givin to you. They only see your end results but didn't see your struggle and what it took to get there. Those are what we call "HATERS" If you don't have them then you are not doing things big enough. I recommend everyone get a few "HATERS"