Tuesday, March 5, 2013

OH CRAP!! CHECK THIS OUT!!

Everyone I had to let you all know this? Cause this software I have just got even better!! I got the NEW version today downloaded and its KILLER. It's the Yellow Letter Generator Pro software.
The original version just printed out the Yellow Letters with your contact info and sellers contact info embedded into the letters in a handwritten font.

The PRO version prints the sellers mailing address on Invitation envelopes in a handwritten font as well as printing out the 3 different versions of the Yellow letter. You can print these letters out on Yellow lined paper as well and it lines up on the lines nicely!

It ROCKS and made my life a million times easier!!! If you don't have it I highly suggest you get it. Its a must have for every Real Estate Investor and its super easy to use.



If you look over to the right of this post I put a link there for you to click on that will take you to the site that offers it.